As every public company, the organizations in the utility sector are always under pressure "to do more with lower costs". It is very importnat to support positive intentions in the society as a whole, so the decisions must be fast, precise and based on real-time data.
About the trade ultility companies the lack of regulations leads to more severe competition, as well as to better profitability. But the increased customer expectations require more efforts for attracting their attention and their future retention. The shareholders in the utility company, customer servise and the expectations of the society are really important - so the utility companies need a reliable ERP solution to meet all the requirements.
Among the utility companies - customers of FTS are : Globul, Max Telecom, Maritza East III, Water supplying company Pleven.
For companies like:
- Communal services companies
- Water supplying companies
- Electricity distribution companies
- Companies engaged in production and transmission of heat
- Telecommunication companies, etc.
- Finances and accounting
- Sales and collection management
- Administration of the fixed assets
- Warehouse management
- Reporting and BI
- Responsible customer service
- Automated and acurate invoicing process
- Continuous receving of the payments by different channels
- Thorough, correct and up-to-date information for the company management, shareholders and regulating authorities.